With the second NVM Express (NVMe) Plugfest approaching, the University or New Hampshire InterOperability Lab (UNH-IOL) is providing a webinar titled “NVMe Plugfest Webinar – An Interop Event for NVMe SSDs” provide information to UNH-IOL members and non-members. The session will be led by David Woolf and is designed to provide information on the upcoming Plugfest and the benefits of being a UNH-IOL member to enterprise server, storage or subsystem vendor companies developing NVMe products. The webinar takes place January 24 at 2pm (Eastern).
The topics to be discussed include:
- The next generation of Solid-State Storage
- Why the NVMe Plugfest is an important step in introducing NVMe SSDs to the market
- NVMe test tools and equipment at the UNH-IOL, NVMe testing & reports
- Tips on using IOL INTERACT software to prepare for the Plugfest
- How to get on the NVMe Integrators List
- Requirements for participation in the Plugfest, event logistics
- Key benefits of membership in the UNH-IOL NVMe Testing Consortium
The free webinar will conclude with a Q&A session.
To register for the event or get additional information, visit http://bit.ly/1j7THpd.