Join David Woolf, head of the University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory’s (UNH-IOL) NVMe Consortium, for an informative webinar about NVMe Testing and the fourth NVM Express Interoperability Plugfest coming up June 8-11, 2015. The plugfest is an opportunity for NVMe implementers to test the interoperability of their products.
When: Thursday, May 7, 2015
Time: 1-2 p.m. EST
Use Event Password “nvme” to sign up for the webinar!
Who should attend?
- Are you developing NVMe products? We welcome you to join the webinar to help you make an informed decision about NVMe testing, test tools, and the NVMe Integrator’s List.
- Users of IOL INTERACT tools will gain knowledge about updates for the tools.
- Anyone with a product currently listed on the NVMe Integrator’s List.
- NVMe test tools and equipment at the UNH-IOL, NVMe testing, and reports.
- Why the fourth NVMe Plugfest is an important step in introducing NVMe SSDs to the market.
- Requirements for participation in the Plugfest, and event logistics.
- Tips on using IOL INTERACT software to prepare for the Plugfest.
- How to be listed on the NVMe Integrator’s List.
- Q&A on NVMe Consortium membership process and the NVMe Plugfest.
Contact Suzanne Snow, UNH-IOL Marketing and Communications Manager.