FMS Back in Person: A Preview of the 2022 NVM Express-Sponsored TrackBlog
To say NVM Express is excited for the upcoming Flash Memory Summit (FMS) 2023 – taking place August 2-4 in Santa Clara, CA – would be a serious understatement.
Flash Memory Summit (FMS) is returning to in-person after a two-year hiatus and we are looking forward to re-engaging with the wider storage community to highlight the latest NVM Express® (NVMe®) technology developments. To help us facilitate this exchange, NVM Express will again host a sponsored session track during the event to showcase NVMe specifications improvements—including the refactored NVMe 2.0 specifications—emerging use cases and adoption updates.
Below we’ve included a preview of the upcoming NVM Express-sponsored sessions planned for FMS 2022:
- Session 1: NVM Express State of the Union and Upcoming Technical Proposals – Tuesday, Aug. 2, 8:30 – 9:35 am
- Session 2: NVMe Command Sets and Transport Specification Overview – Tuesday, Aug. 2, 9:45 – 10:50 am
- Session 3: NVM Express Technology Innovations – Tuesday, Aug. 2, 3:20 – 4:25 pm
- Session 4: NVM Express Technology Updates: Discovery Automation and Drivers – Tuesday, Aug. 2, 4:35 – 5:40 pm
- Session 5: NVM Express in the Real World: From Testing to Cloud & Enterprise Pt 1 –Wednesday, Aug. 3, 8:30 – 9:35 am
- Session 6: NVM Express in the Real World: From Testing to Cloud & Enterprise Pt 2 – Wednesday, Aug 3, 9:45 – 10:50 am
- Session 7: NVM Express in Hyperscale Data Centers and Form Factors Overview –Wednesday, Aug. 3, 3:30 – 4:35 pm
- Session 8: NVM Express: Form Factors Panel – Wednesday, Aug. 3, 4:45 – 5:50 pm
Chat with NVM Express!
We hope you are able to attend these engaging presentations from NVM Express experts, have your pressing NVMe technology questions answered, and receive the necessary information to support your current and future NVMe projects.
Secure your spot at the show today by visiting the FMS 2022 Registration page and check in on NVM Express’ Twitter and LinkedIn for up-to-date information on FMS 2022 announcements and commentary.
Visit the FMS website to view the full agenda and session abstracts.