NVM Express at Flash Memory Summit 2020
NVM Express is planning to return to FMS 2020 on August 4-6 in Santa Clara, CA. Our program will provide organization and technology updates from leading industry experts.
Day One of the NVM Express sponsored track will feature the most up-to-date information on NVMe™ technology advancements, including the upcoming NVMe 2.0 specification, emerging technologies such as key value and zoned namespaces, NVMe-MI™ and NVMe-oF™ developments and more. Day Two will feature real-world use cases in the enterprise, cloud and hyperscale environments.
With the ongoing COVID-19 situation, NVM Express is closely monitoring the status of FMS and similar industry events. NVM Express will adjust participation plans as new developments arise. For the latest FMS 2020 and COVID-19 updates, please visit the event website.
Below is a high-level schedule overview for the NVM Express hosted FMS 2020 sessions. For more detailed information, including the session abstracts and presenters, please download the following PDF file.
Tuesday, August 4
- Session 1: Part One: NVM Express™ Annual Update 2020: NVMe™ State of Union
- Session 1: Part Two: New NVMe™ 1.4 Specification Features: What They Are and How to Use Them
- Session 1: Part Three: NVMe™ Specification 2.0 Preview
- Session 2: Part One: NVMe-oF™ Specification Overview
- Session 2: Part One: NVMe-MI™ Specification: Overview and New Developments
- Session 3: Emerging NVMe™ Technologies: Zoned Namespaces and Key Value Updates
- Session 4: NVMe™ Drivers Update: What’s New and What’s Coming
Wednesday, August 5
- Session 1: NVMe™ Technology Solves Enterprise Demands
- Session 2: NVMe™ Cloud Advancements
- Session 3: Create Dynamic Storage Environments with NVMe-oF™ Technology
- Session 4: NVMe™ Technology in the Real World
If you have questions, please contact the NVM Express PR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NVM Express™, Inc. at Flash Memory Summit 2019
The NVM Express™ organization was happy to serve as an association sponsor and host another NVMe™ presentation track at Flash Memory Summit (FMS) 2019.
View the slides from the NVMe FMS 2019 presentation track:
- FMS19 Annual Update, State of the Union and NVMe Base Spec 1.4 Features Overview
- FMS19 Client NVMe SSD Objectives and Opportunities
- FMS19 Endurance Group Management
- FMS19 Leveraging NVMe-oF for Existing and New Applications
- FMS19 NVMe in the Real World, How Facebook and Microsoft Successfully Leverage NVMe Cloud Storage
- FMS19 NVMe in the Virtualized World
- FMS19 NVMe Markets Rising at Breakneck Speed with Even Better Days Ahead
- FMS19 NVMe over Fabrics, What’s New in Version 1.1
- FMS19 NVMe Software Drivers What’s New and What’s Supported
- FMS19 NVMe-MI Workgroup Update
- FMS19 Panel on Enterprise Servers and Storage
- FMS19 Standardizing Zones Across the Storage Eco-System
Video recordings of these presentations will be made available on our YouTube Channel here.
Member Company Announcements from Flash Memory Summit 2019
- Eideticom Announces World’s First NVMe-based Computational Storage Processor
- UNH-IOL Updates Testing Software for NVM Express Conformance Testing to Address the Latest NVMe over Fabrics Release
- Illuminosi joins NVM Express and PCI-SIG
NVM Express, Inc. at Flash Memory Summit 2018
NVM Express™, Inc. attended Flash Memory Summit (FMS) 2018 on August 7-9 at the Santa Clara Convention Center. NVM Express, Inc. partnered with FMS to organize a conference track devoted exclusively to NVM Express technology. View the slides from the NVMe™ sponsored track:
- NVME-101-1, Part 1: NVMe™: What you need to know for next year
- NVME-101-1, Part 2: NVMe™: Hardware Implementations and Key Benefits in Environments
- NVME-102-1, Part 1: NVMe™ Management Interface (NVMe-MI™) and Drivers Update
- NVMe-101-2, Part 1: “NVMe™ Management Interface (NVMe-MI™) Update
- NVME-102-1, Part 2: NVMe™ over Fabrics – Discussion on Transports
- NVME-201-1, Part 1: NVMe™ and NVMe-oF™ in Enterprise Arrays
- NVME-201-1, Part 2: NVMe-oF™ Enterprise Appliances
- NVME-202-1: NVMe-oF™ JBOFs
Video recordings of these presentations can be viewed on our YouTube Channel here.
Member Company Announcements from Flash Memory Summit 2018
- E8 Storage Sets Another New Record this Year in Independent Benchmark Test
- Excelero and Mellanox Win Flash Memory Summit 2018 Best of Show Award for teuto.net Customer Implementation
- Toshiba Memory, Marvell Awarded ‘Best of Show’ for NVMe-oF TCP Solution at Flash Memory Summit 2018
- Toshiba Memory’s KumoScale Storage Software Supports NVMe-oF TCP Acceleration