NVM Express at Flash Memory Summit 2020
Flash Memory Summit (FMS) 2020 has now officially shifted to a virtual conference & expo and is planned to take place from Nov. 10 – 12, 2020.
Representatives from NVM Express will be presenting topics, but all sessions are currently pending. Check this events page frequently for updates.
For the latest FMS 2020 and COVID-19 updates, visit the event website.
Please contact the NVM Express PR team with any questions at email@example.com.
NVM Express™, Inc. at Flash Memory Summit 2019
The NVM Express™ organization was happy to serve as an association sponsor and host another NVMe™ presentation track at Flash Memory Summit (FMS) 2019.
View the slides from the NVMe FMS 2019 presentation track:
- FMS19 Annual Update, State of the Union and NVMe Base Spec 1.4 Features Overview
- FMS19 Client NVMe SSD Objectives and Opportunities
- FMS19 Endurance Group Management
- FMS19 Leveraging NVMe-oF for Existing and New Applications
- FMS19 NVMe in the Real World, How Facebook and Microsoft Successfully Leverage NVMe Cloud Storage
- FMS19 NVMe in the Virtualized World
- FMS19 NVMe Markets Rising at Breakneck Speed with Even Better Days Ahead
- FMS19 NVMe over Fabrics, What’s New in Version 1.1
- FMS19 NVMe Software Drivers What’s New and What’s Supported
- FMS19 NVMe-MI Workgroup Update
- FMS19 Panel on Enterprise Servers and Storage
- FMS19 Standardizing Zones Across the Storage Eco-System
Video recordings of these presentations will be made available on our YouTube Channel here.
Member Company Announcements from Flash Memory Summit 2019
- Eideticom Announces World’s First NVMe-based Computational Storage Processor
- UNH-IOL Updates Testing Software for NVM Express Conformance Testing to Address the Latest NVMe over Fabrics Release
- Illuminosi joins NVM Express and PCI-SIG
NVM Express, Inc. at Flash Memory Summit 2018
NVM Express™, Inc. attended Flash Memory Summit (FMS) 2018 on August 7-9 at the Santa Clara Convention Center. NVM Express, Inc. partnered with FMS to organize a conference track devoted exclusively to NVM Express technology. View the slides from the NVMe™ sponsored track:
- NVME-101-1, Part 1: NVMe™: What you need to know for next year
- NVME-101-1, Part 2: NVMe™: Hardware Implementations and Key Benefits in Environments
- NVME-102-1, Part 1: NVMe™ Management Interface (NVMe-MI™) and Drivers Update
- NVMe-101-2, Part 1: “NVMe™ Management Interface (NVMe-MI™) Update
- NVME-102-1, Part 2: NVMe™ over Fabrics – Discussion on Transports
- NVME-201-1, Part 1: NVMe™ and NVMe-oF™ in Enterprise Arrays
- NVME-201-1, Part 2: NVMe-oF™ Enterprise Appliances
- NVME-202-1: NVMe-oF™ JBOFs
Video recordings of these presentations can be viewed on our YouTube Channel here.
Member Company Announcements from Flash Memory Summit 2018
- E8 Storage Sets Another New Record this Year in Independent Benchmark Test
- Excelero and Mellanox Win Flash Memory Summit 2018 Best of Show Award for teuto.net Customer Implementation
- Toshiba Memory, Marvell Awarded ‘Best of Show’ for NVMe-oF TCP Solution at Flash Memory Summit 2018
- Toshiba Memory’s KumoScale Storage Software Supports NVMe-oF TCP Acceleration