The next NVM Express Plugfest will take place May 22-25 at UNH-IOL in Durham, New Hampshire. New test requirements will be introduced, and a new Integrators List for NVM Express Management Interface will be launched. Experimental tracks will be held for NVM Express over Fabrics tests as well. Registration will close May 1, 2017. Find more information and register here.
- NVMe Revolution Takes Center Stage At Flash Memory Summit 2017
- Seventh NVM Express Plugfest Ushers in Next Wave of NVMe and NVMe-MI Devices
- NVM Express spec updated for data-intensive operations
- WEBCAST: NVME 1.3 – LEARN WHAT’S NEW
- NVMe Revision 1.3 Expands Reach of Fast Storage for Enterprise, Client, and Cloud Power Users